Today I had the pleasant surprise of receiving my Althea Birthday haul. The beauty site is turning 1 this year (yay pulls poppers) and they were sweet to enclose a free birthday kit for the first 1,500 orders, from the time of their emailer.
I was lucky enough to receive a box which includes a GWP product and party gear. Click on to see what the surprise is!
Packaging: Sturdy high quality printed box, with lots of bubblewrap (which I removed for photography’s sake)
I like how Althea periodically changes their boxes to suit occasions. For example this time I received the birthday box in pink, previously I got the Eid holiday green box. Very thoughtful, Althea 🙂
In this haul I bought the following:
- CP-1 Raspberry Hair Vinegar – I am excited to try this, reviews to come
- Innisfree Green Tea Mint Fresh shampoo – I love this shampoo, in fact this is a backup
- The Saem Healing Tea Garden White Tea Cleansing Water
- Nature Republic Aloe Gel Cream Cleanser
- It’s My Sun Cream, SPF 50+PA+++, Waterproof
- TonyMoly Super Peeling Liquid foot mask – yes, my dead skin is building on my feet. Time to do a peeling mask again
- CocoStar V-line Hydrogel Face Mask – Said to combat the unslightly double chin, I will update on it’s effectiveness
- CocoStar Foot Peeling Mask – wanted to see what’s the difference with the TonyMoly’s one
And here are the items from the Birthday kit. There’s a DIY party hat with paper embellishments, and a printed balloon. Currently there is an instagram photo contest in which Althea encourages participants to creatively adorn the party hat, take a selfie, include #AltheaKorea and #AltheaTurns1 for a chance to win attractive prizes.
Althea also kindly enclosed a Witches Pouch Selfie lip tint cushion (lipstick) in the birthday kit that’s worth SGD$12. (Thank you Althea!)
Here’s my entry for the instagram contest, and this is the first time I’m showing my face on EMC 😀
Hey @altheakorea! Here's wishing you a fabulous HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY 🎂🎉 and many more to come! Read about my #awesome Althea birthday haul on: http://www.eatmycrayons.wordpress.com #AltheaKorea #AltheaTurns1 #ilovealthea #iamHeidi #igsg #beautyinsider #beauty #beautiful #asian #EMC #sgblogger #beauty #korea #kbeauty #asian #singapore #birthday #love #skincare #makeup #cosmetics #instabeauty #ilovemakeup #instagood #igsgmakeup #beautyblogger #igbeauty #beaustagram #beautygram #girls #lifeinthebestlight
Please note, Althea did not pay me to do this. I simply love trying and buying new products. With them being so nice to always include sizeable freebies, I felt compelled to share the goodness that is Althea.
They have a referral program as well!
Click on the image below to access the referral link. New signups enjoy $7 off your first Althea order, with a minimum of SGD$50 purchase 🙂
Have you shopped from Althea? Is there anything you would recommend? Let me know in the comments below!